During lockdown, I jumped on the airfryer bandwagon, and now I seem to have ended up with a Ninja Foodi and a Ninja Grill Max. They do honestly make some things so crispy delicious and they are much easier to clean up than pots and pans, and they do cook with a LOT less oil or fat.
One of the things everyone raves about is the old Buffalo wings, so here's my version (with some help from Godpapa) which is in part from this BBC Good Food one, and in part from a lot of reading around various air fryer online communities and working out what we liked best.
1) split wings into drums and flats
2) pat dry
3) lightly oil (avocado oil)
4) toss in seasoned SR flour
5) air fry for 20-35 minutes at 200C, stirring occasionally
6) While the chicken is cooking, melt the butter in a pan, and add the vinegar and hot sauce. Stir to emulsify. When mixed, put in the bottom of a large bowl or serving dish.
7) put hot chicken directly into bowl/dish of sauce, toss gently to coat.
Mild blue cheese sauce
to mix and blend and evenly spread the cheese through the sauce.